Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Colors Still Beautiful - amazing!!

We are finishing the first week of November in Bucks County, PA and we already had our first snow before Halloween, but the colors are still vibrant.  The snow must have preserved the leaves!!

Every year is different, and some color seasons are so short in the fall because of rain and temperature.  This year is amazing!!





Here are some photos that I took near our home yesterday.  I am happy to be able to appreciate and remember the gorgeous colors this year.  Pictures taken on November 4, 2011.








5 comments:

  1. Definitely one of natures changes that I enjoy watching. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally! I love your fall colors! Thanks for creating a beautiful blog to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that every DAY is different. Like Dolly Parton's Song " God's Coloring Book " I would love to meet Dolly someday and thank her for that song! I think about it almost every day when I go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a lot better without the snow...good to have Fall back for a few weeks...thanks Sally...

    ReplyDelete